Eid-ul-Adha commonly known as Bakra Eid in Pakistan and India is a major religious festival of Muslims. Every Muslim wishes to send best Eid-ul-Adha / Bakra Eid Wishes, Greetings, Messages in English to their relatives, friends, colleagues and love ones. Here I am going to share with a short list of best Eid Messages:
- On this Bakra Eid, I will miss last year’s Spicy Tikka with Parathas at your home! I wish those spicy Eid would come again. Happy Eid Mubarak!
2. I wish this Eid-ul-Adha make us all UNITED in our fight against Corona Virus and we could celebrate our Eids Freely. Let’s make this Eid final days of bloody virus! Stay safe and I wish you all the best.
3. Eid Mubarak to You and Your Family: May Allah accepts your sacrifice and bless you with joys and happiness from his treasures. Aameen!
4. On this Eid, I want to send you lots of beautiful wishes. Live a long and healthy life, find everything you ever wish and make all your dreams come true! Happy Eid Mubarak!
5. Eid Mubarak! I wish this Eid-ul-Adha turns out to be as spicy as Tikka and as sweet as Kheer. Best wishes for you and your family.
6. Today when sun threw its first ray of the day, I prayed to Allah that HE makes this Eid happiest occasions of Your Life. Eid Mubarak!
7. Happy Eid Mubarak: On this Eid, I want to tell you what my heart feels about you. You are one of my most trusted friends and I never want to lose you. Enjoy Eid but Stay Safe! Remember me in your special prayers.
8. Happy Eid Mubarak: I hope this year’s sacrifice will keep you blessed throughout the year. May Allah bless you with everything you ever wish! Happy Eid Mubrak!
9. Allah does not need your money; he just needs your sincerity and love. I hope Allah will accept your sacrifices and prayers. Happy-Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak.
10. This year you are far away from me celebrating Eid with new friends. But my friend I want to tell you I am really missing you a lot! Happy Eid Mubarak from deep of my heart.
11. Lots of love and Happy Eid Mubarak: Eid-ul-Adha is the day to remind us that when you love someone, you can sacrifice everything for him. May Allah accept your Qurbani! Aameen.
12. This special day is to celebrate love, friendship and trust on each other. You are the most lovely and trusted person in my life and I really want to thank you for everything you always did for you. Happy Eid Mubarak!
13. You may have many friends but I have only one best friend and from the core of my heart I would love to say Happy Eid Mubarak.
14. On this Eid, don’t forget the poor people living around you. Give them as much as you can. May Allah accept your scarifies! Aameen and Eid Mubarak
15. All my prayers are with you. Enjoy the end and stay safe. May Allah protect you and your family. Ameen! Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak!