Hi, buddies! I guess you are planning to setup your personal business somewhere in a major city of Pakistan? If yes, certainly, you are going to need some great small business ideas in Pakistan. Maybe you have heard the popular dialogue from the unbeatable King of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan:
“Ammi Jaan Kehti Thi… Koi Dhanda Chota Nahi Hota”
Actually, she was absolutely right because when you really want to make money, you should not think how small or big a business is. Undoubtedly, every legal business will bring you sufficient profit from your business activities. Here I am going to share with you three Best Small Business Ideas in Pakistan.
1: Earn Money with Photography – Elegant Small Business Idea in Pakistan
One of the most elegant small business ideas in Pakistan is photography. If you have a little bit of extra stylish look, you can become a successful photographer. Furthermore, you can offer videography services as well. For increasing the size of potential customers, you should deliver special offers such as Black Friday Discount.
What You Need to Become a Photographer? Not Much But a High Quality Camera!
- A High Quality Camera
- Some Good Shooting Techniques
- Supporting Tools
- One Assistant
Events That You Can Try to Cover Are:
- Wedding Events: Nikah, Barat, Valima, Mahendi etc
- Celebrations: Birthday Party, Wedding Anniversary, Nikah Anniversary etc
- Corporate Events: Meetings, Interviews, Seminars etc
- Media: Fashions shows, Modeling Events etc
Don’t forget the new breed of crazy social media customers who love to look amazing in their social media posts. Likewise, you can find Passionate YouTubers who are ready to invest money in professional videography.
2: Plan Events and Earn Money – Not Easy But Highly Potential
Event Planning is another perfect business for Pakistan. Though, it is new, it is quickly making its way in our society. It simply means there is still a lot of space that you can easily fill in. Probably, you are wondering what event planning is. To understand it clearly, you need to focus on TWO THINGS i.e. EVENT AND PLANNING
What Kind of Events You Can Cover in This Business?
- Awareness Programs
- College Reunion
- Fashion Shows
- Fun Fairs
- Product Launch
- Other Events
What Kind of Planning You Need to Do?
- Do Some Research Related to the Event
- Develop Theme of the Event
- Find a Suitable Site
- Decorate the Entire Event Site
- Order for Delicious Foods as Per Event
- Arrange Entertainment for Attendees
- Create List of Invitees and Special Guests
- Send Invitations and confirm attendance
- Properly Collaborate with Relevant Persons
- Supervise the Entire Event Activities
- Receive Feedback from the Attendees
Whatever You Do, Make One Thing 100% Sure That the Event Must Be a Success. If You Ruin an Event No Matter Whatever the Reason is, Consequently, you Will Get in Trouble. If You Don’t Dare to Take the Risk, Go for the Simplest Business Option below.
3: Open a Local Small Restaurant Anywhere in Pakistan
Pakistanis are so crazy about delicious foods. Don’t believe me? Go to the food streets of Karachi and Lahore and see the crazy food lovers everywhere. Though, it is the most popular small business idea in Pakistan, it still requires some planning. Therefore, it is highly recommended to read below given information at least once to ensure encouraging results:
Follow These Steps to Open a Local Restaurant in Your City
- Choose an Area: First choose an area where you can get maximum number of customers. Think about crowded commercial or residential areas.
- Create Menu: Before you open your restaurant, you must choose some basic food items to include in your menu list.
- Offer Special Dish: You should have at least one special dish that could drive customers to your restaurants.
- Design Layout for Restaurant: Develop a layout from front door to the last table of the restaurant.
- Hire Expert Staff: Hire well trained manager, cashier, chef, cooks, servers, cleaner and dishwasher etc.
- Advertise Your Business: For advertisement, use traditional as well as digital sources for marketing such as Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp etc.
- Website & App: Create an eye-catchy website and Application to showcase your products.
- Receive Online Orders: Use your official website and mobile app to receive orders online.